The cleanliness of your business plays a major role in your company’s success. Whether you are a restaurant owner who has to pass city and state health inspections or you are an insurance company where the lobby sets the tone for your professional approach to your trade, it is important to make sure that your space is not only clean and presentable, but is also safe and healthy for both your workers and your customers.
With the use of industrial steam generators, many cleaning companies can offer their clients a service that is difficult to duplicate. In fact, industrial steam generators are the energy and steam supply source for companies that provide services to large warehouses with complex and difficult o reach machines, as well as large hospitals and other public health facilities.
From education to hospitality to healthcare, there are hundreds of uses for steam cleaning systems. The sterilization of surgical instruments and the cleaning of conveyor belts in food preparation facilities, for instance, are just two examples of the various ways that industrial steam solutions impact a number of industries. Consider some of these other various situations where steam cleaning is important:
- Making a great first impression is essential in the food industry. In fact, 29% of respondents to a survey indicate that they would never go back to a restaurant with unsanitary bathrooms.
- Once a customer realizes that a restaurant is not taking care of the cleanliness in the space, that customer is likely to never return.
- Research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate that nearly 100 thousand people die every year from diseases acquired inside U.S. hospitals.
- Estimates from the CDC indicate that one in six Americans every year gets sick by consuming contaminated beverages or foods.
- The use of industrial steam generators enables faster, more thorough cleaning of many spaces.
- Healthcare professionals need to make sure that all of their spaces are cleaned and sterilized on a regular basis so that patient safety can be provided.
- As well as dust mites and bed bugs, steam kills 99% of common household germs and bacteria like E.Coli, salmonella, and staph.
- Never let a future customer get the wrong first impression of your business because the carpet in the lobby is filthy.
- Cleanliness matters in schools so that the cold and flu season casualties can be kept to a minimum.
- Laundering with steam and high temperature water can solve many situations. For instance, the recommended treatment for dust mites is to launder the concerned item in water at a temperature of at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit, or treat the surface with a tannic acid solution, which are vapor systems that can penetrate surfaces thoroughly with temperatures in excess of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Estimates indicate that superheated steam cleaned paper towel dispenser handles and faucet handles had one tenth as many germs as when cleaned with traditional methods.
- According to the latest research, there are three main types of hazards or contaminants that can cause unsafe food: biological, chemical, and physical. Biological includes microorganisms; chemical includes pest control and cleaning solvents; and physical means dirt, hair, or other matter.
- No one wants to be in a hotel that has had bedbugs. Fortunately, steam will kill bed bugs up to 2-3/8″ into a gap. Steam is also very effective when bed bugs are on the surface of items, up to 3/4″ into fabric surfaces.
If you work in an industry where you are required by law to make sure that things are MORE THAN CLEAN, you understand the importance of working with a steam cleaning industry that professionally prepares all of the spaces that are an integral part of your business.