Cleanliness is important, and in many industries it is essential. From food processing plants to heat exchange cleaning, more and more customers are looking for companies that are known for using environmentally sustainable cleaning products. Making sure that you are able to trust the products that you purchase is an important part of making sure that you are able to keep your family both healthy and safe.
More and more companies in the cleaning industry are making a transition to make sure that they are able to use environmentally sustainable cleaning materials. Dry ice cleaning machines and slurry blasting, for instance, used to rely on harsh chemicals to make sure that they were reaching the level of cleanliness that is required by their clients. As more and more individuals value the importance of environmentally sustainable cleaning products, it only makes sense that this is a trend that cleaning companies are responding to.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of detailed cleaning when it comes to the food industry and other sectors of society:
- First patented in the year 1955, ice blasting is a cleaning and polishing method that remains very effective today.
- One in six Americans gets sick every year by consuming contaminated foods or beverages, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) each year.
- Biological, chemical, and physical are the three main types of hazards or contaminants that can cause unsafe food.
- Biological contaminants include microorganisms.
- Chemical hazards include cleaning solvents and pest control.
- Physical contaminants include hair, dirt, and other matter.
Cleaning solutions that are friendly to the environment provide a way to make sure that you are getting a clean space without causing damage to the world that we live in. From detailed work like fin fan cleaning to slurry blasting, it is important to make sure that you are able to get the level of cleaning that you want and that they use the cleaning chemicals that you require.
By making sure that warehouses and industrial plants are cleaned properly, the nation will be provided safe and healthy food products. Cleaning processes that use environmentally friendly products serve a double purpose of making sure that our world is both clean and healthy.