As a rotational plastic molding company, Fibertech is constantly trying to grow and improve upon our offered products and services. We started in 1999 by developing one of the most durable, longest-lasting plastic bulk containers the industry had ever seen. Today, we’re as committed as ever to improving our product line of everything from laundry carts to plastic parts, helping our clients to grow and evolve themselves in the process.
Rotational molding, or rotomolding, is a unique four-stage molding process. Instead of using pressure, which is typical in most plastic molding processes, heat is used to fuse plastic resin in a closed mold. The process involves loading the resin, heating and fusing the resin, cooling it, and finally unloading the now finished part from the mold.
While there are numerous things that can be produced through this process, there are a few best-sellers that have helped us become one of the leading rotational plastic molding manufacturers in the country. Here are five of our most popular items you can choose from.
- Recycling Carts: Recycling carts are generally used in places like schools, hospitals, and other large facilities where a plethora of potential waste in generated. Not only are our recycling carts incredibly durable (backed by our four-year warranty), but they’re also functional and easy to clean.
- Rolling Laundry Carts: Our rolling laundry carts are one of our favorite products and the reason extends far beyond the durability and design. With approximately 3.2 million people working in the cleaning services industry in the U.S. and about 15 billion pounds of laundry processed annually through textile services, we know how valuable these laundry carts can be to the workers on the “front line.” Maintaining a happy, healthy workforce is one of the keys to any good business. Helping your employees do their job easier will increase your chances of having such a happy workforce.
- Plastic Lockers: The days of more expensive, heavy metals may be over for lockers. Not only are these lockers secure, but they’re also rust-proof, making them much more durable than traditional metal lockers.
- Plastic Pallets: Wooden pallets can be exceptionally heavy (weighing around 70 pounds typically), which makes moving them a difficult task for one person. Our plastic pallets start at nearly half that weight (45 pounds) and again, offer even greater benefits when it comes to durability and longevity. Not to mention the safety aspects. If you’ve moved enough wooden pallets you know how easy it is to get a cut/splinter from broken pieces.
- Custom Plastic Parts: In addition to our great line of standard products, Fibertech also is proud to offer the ability to create custom plastic parts for virtually any setting. Our team of experts will work with you to design and come up with the perfect solution for whatever plastic part you may need.
Fibertech’s commitment to excellent service and high-quality products has helped us become one of the country’s leaders in rotational molding. Check out one of these great products today.