The fact that this year’s Fourth of July landed in the middle of the week meant that it was difficult to create a three day weekend. For you, however, a day off in the middle of the week meant that you were able to have some extra time to get ready for the end of the week trade show. You have recently ordered some new product stand displays and you are anxious to see how they turned out. This time when you set up your trade show display space, you need to be able to capture the attention of both current and potential customers. With the help of the latest product stand displays to help you feature your new products, you are hopeful that this will be one of the most successful events so far.
Trade show display stands and display racks are an important part of many marketing displays. In fact, without the latest marketing techniques it is difficult to compete in today’s business world. From metal free standing sign holders to new wraps for the trade show walls themselves, it is important to make sure that a space is always perfectly prepared.
The Best Signage Can Help You Reach More Customers
In a time when digital marketing is so important, it is also critical to remember that there is also a need for print documents as well. From life size printed posters used in trade show spaces to custom retail sign holders that can be changed out to suit a number of purposes. Consider some of these facts and figures about the use of signs in retail spaces, outside buildings, and trade show displays:
- Consumers are exposed to an average of 3,000 ads and promotional messages every day.
- Merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by 20%, according to several studies, including one from Brigham Young University.
- 77% of consumers will go to a store to actually shop, in spite of the fact that most shoppers use their smartphones to do initial research on a product, .
- 16% of unplanned purchases were due to a display noticed while shopping, according to a 2014 Mass Merchant Study.
- Full priced merchandise performed 18% better with signage than merchandise that does not have a sign.
- Shoppers make 82% of their purchase decisions while they are in the store.
No matter what time of the year it is, it is important to make sure that you have the signage that you need to get noticed. From signs that are located on the outside of a building to signs that are in a retail space to product stand displays at a trade show, capturing the public’s attention is always important.