Running a business of any size can be more difficult than it needs to be if you are not taking advantage of all the latest software offerings. For instance, companies that make use of the Microsoft Exchange Alternative platform have access to several application programming interfaces that can be used by both system integrators and developers. Used as a host to quickly build web applications, Microsoft Exchange Alternative can also manage services, domains, accounts, folders and many other additional advanced settings.
Whether you are looking for an affordable email host or searching for a new web hosting site for your small business, church, synagogue, or other nonprofit it is important to purchase a software platform that will help you integrate all of your current work. Purchasing a package from a large provider who can offer online training and 24/7 assistance can help your staff understand the capabilities of the new product. Business email servers provide a way to make sure that all your staff can easily set out of office responses as well as get notifications both at home and at the office.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the email solutions for small businesses industry and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy, as well as the efficiency of businesses of all sizes:
- 14.5 billion spam messages are sent globally each day. This means that approximately 45% of all e-mails sent are spam messages.
- E-mail spam cost businesses $20.5 billion in the year 2012, because of tech-related expenses and lost productivity, according to the Radicati Research Group.
- By the end of the year 2018, the cost of spam to business is estimated to reach as high as $257 billion.
- 76% of companies in 2016 reported falling victim to phishing scams.
- Spam messages accounted for 59.56% of e-mail traffic worldwide as of September 2017.
- There were 3.74 billion internet users all around the world as of March 2017.
Email hosting is an essential part of offices at both large and small companies, including churches and other nonprofits. Selecting a provider that can help you consolidate your tasks is essential, as is having 24/7 online support available.