Most people in the United States think that having a clean home is important. The vast majority of American women think the cleanliness level of their home reflects on them as people. The problem many people have is that it can be hard to get a house or apartment as clean as they want without spending a lot of time, which most people do not have or using a lot of harsh chemicals, which can make many people sick. It is possible to go another way. A lot of people around the country have started using industrial dry steamcleaners to get their home spic and span. If you are on the fence about getting one of the steam cleaning systems for your house, here are some reasons to move forward:
- Industrial dry steamcleaners provide non-tox ways to get rid of germs. When you use an industrial steam cleaning machine, you will be able to kill a full 99.9% of the bacteria that are living all around your home. Even better, when you accomplish this goal using steam, you are not using toxic and harsh chemicals that can be bad for your health. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has determined that the air in many buildings can be 100 times more polluted than the air outside. This is mostly because of the cleaning chemicals that are used inside. Some of the germs that are known to be killed effectively the use of steam are staph, salmonella and E. Coli. Using steam also is very effective at killing bed bugs, fleas and dust mites.
- It is safe to use industrial dry steamcleaners around children and animals. Many cleaning products work well to clean and kill bacteria and viruses but they are not great to use around kids and pets. When you use steam to clean your home, you do not have to worry about removing your children or your pets from the home. Many common cleaning products have sodium hypochlorite. This is a harsh chemical that can really hurt people and animals. It can causes burns on the skin, damage to the lunge and eye problems.
- It is great to use if you or your family has allergies. People who have allergies can have problems with traditional cleaning products. There are “green” cleaning products that are made from natural substances that may be better but nothing can beat the cleaning power of steam. Using this kind of cleaner can get your home as clean as you want it but will not make anyone in your home sick.
- It is cost effective. When you use an industrial steam cleaning machine, you will save a lot of money in the long run. Because the only thing you add to your steam cleaner is water, you do not have to worry about buying expensive cleaning products. This means you do not have to buy detergents, floor cleaning products and other chemicals that you would normally use to get your home clean.
- Steam is great for getting rid of mold. Mold can be very dangerous to human health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been able to identify more than two thousand different kinds of mold. All of them are bad for human health. Many people think that bleach is all they need to get rid of the mold in their home but steam does a better job of killing it.
- It is the ultimate “green” cleaner. One problem with many cleaning products that are used around the country is that it will wind up in the drinking water. When all you use to clean your home is water vapor, you no longer have to worry about what chemicals you are putting into the environment. Even “green” products are not as good as work and energy has to be expended manufacturing and distributing these products.
When it comes to getting a clean home, people have a large number of options today. Using industrial dry steamcleaners can do a lot to make sure you get a home that is clean and healthy. Using steam can help you make sure you can maintain that clean without hurting the environment
or your wallet.